Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9th

Thursday.

I do laundry on Monday /  Thursday.

There is nothing exciting about that.........just sayin'

We got home late from AWANA last night and the boys were dragging this morning.

Who am I kidding?

We are ALL dragging!

Mike is in a class this week, but of course, still has work to do at the office.  So while we were at AWANA, he put in an 8 hour day at the office.  Yeah, do the math.  Got out of class at 4pm and went to work for 8 hours......I waited up for him.  We are too old,  I am too old to stay up 'til midnight and get up at 6ish.  Mike got up before me and went to PT.  (Navy speak - Physical Training, aka, big boys playing soccer and ultimate frisbee and such)

I really want to go back to bed...........but full circle back around to the beginning of the blog, it's laundry day.

Gotta finish up early and head to the school for 5th grade assembly. 




















Good news, the boys swimming is cancelled for tonight.  So I am hopeful that we can have a family meal together and get in bed at a decent hour tonight.  We have been out of sorts this week and need to re-group. 

I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow.

In the meantime,  Watch this video

Wait,

Go back

Watch it again, and maybe pause it..........lots of funny stuff there.

I am sure people have different opinions about it..........but I think it's genius.
It does make you laugh,  but also, really think about what has changed in our world.

But more importantly,  what hasn't changed.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Zion is the best of the 3 at getting up in the morning and getting ready quickly.
So most mornings, he has a little bit of time for computer games. 
Smart thinking on his part, since afternoons are busy with swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment