Friday, December 17, 2010

December 17th

Friday!~

The last day of school for 2010.

Up and out the door for the boys with sugar cookies in hand for their classes.

I headed for Sam's house.

She had the morning off and we hit the Exchange to print some photos for ALL the scrapbooking we keep telling ourselves we will be doing next week while she is off from work.  I hope we are not completely disheartened in our expectations vs. our outcome. 

We grabbed a quick lunch together and she headed to work and I headed to Zion's Christmas party.

Here are a few photos:









After school, we went to the pool and met the Lynch boys and the Seuss boys for some playtime.  
Three families, seven boys ages 7-13 = FUN TIMES!

Can I say how refreshing it is to have kids that can swim? 

And I can sit on the side of the pool in a chair and chat with my friends?

It was so nice that I forgot to take photos. 

We grabbed a few groceries and headed home for a lazy Friday night.

The boys had cereal for dinner.  (*I said it was lazy)

Next Friday is Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment