Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6th

The first Monday of December, was a Monday.

Hard to get everyone out of bed and moving.

But, we still managed to have breakfast together and pray before the boys got on the bus,
so I count it successful.

Mike and I had an IEP meeting at the school for Isaac that went much better than any meeting I have ever been in, (thank you to my prayer warriors out there).  And after the meeting we had a Subway lunch date at Mike's office.

The rest of the afternoon went by with loads of laundry, but the boys finished their homework pretty quickly and had time for drawing and video games before Mike got home for supper. 

Zion did fall out of his bed and poked his eye with a pencil which scared me half to death.
(you know, the cry that you know is serious)
and he is currently sleeping on the couch with a cold washcloth on his face., but I think he is okay.
(*more on that tomorrow)

Errands to run tomorrow with a scheduled power outage on Wednesday.
Sam is off for the day, so I think I'll hang out with her, and her electricity!

No comments:

Post a Comment