Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 4th 2010

Can it really be 20 days until Christmas?

WOW........

The Thorntons had a lazy Saturday, which in my book, is a good Saturday.

I don't care about getting up at 5am to run or something crazy like that.

The Bible says that in heaven we will have a new body.........so I'm counting on a fit one.

So, when Mike and I woke up and it was almost 8am, it was like a Christmas miracle.

I tried a bananas foster French toast recipe that was amazing.

seriously, YUM (the picture just doesn't do justice)






















After breakfast, the laziness continued.
Mike and Isaac made a trip to the library.
The boys played some video games and then played with friends outside.
Later, Mike worked on the computer for some online class he is taking.
I got back in bed and read some of a crazy book I am hooked on.......
and then fell asleep.

Some more reading, frozen pizza and more video games in the evening and the day was complete.

Totally laziness = total peace

Tomorrow morning before church, the SEC championship game comes on.
Auburn vs. South Carolina
I'm a little annoyed that we have to play them, (we already beat them once this season..........) 
and I know that the game won't be finished by the time we need to leave for church. 
We are still adjusting to college football on a Sunday morning here in Guam.
Maybe Santa will bring us one of those DVR thingys.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment