Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7th

Today was a day in the natural........

if you don't understand that comment, go back and read December 2nd here.

Mike wasn't home this morning, which made me feel out of sorts.
I didn't realize how quickly I had adjusted to him being home now that we live five minutes from his office.

Zion was up before 530, got dressed and ate cereal, and then went back to sleep on the couch for an hour.  (still not sure what that was about, but if you read yesterdays post, his eye is fine) 
But even after his hour nap, he was still a grump.

Isaac was almost impossible to drag out of bed for some reason,

and then Michael and Isaac declared WWIII on each other about anything they could think up every time they passed each other. 

It all made me think of a story I read a couple days ago.

You can read it here.


I am thankful to know, that good day or bad.....the angels are still singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment