Friday, December 3, 2010

December 3rd

I realize that December Daily would lead one to believe that you post DAILY,
so, I blew it already on Day 3. 

I am thankful for grace on all levels.

Yesterday was Friday.  It was a good day.

The boys had school of course, but we prayed as a family before they got on the bus.
So happy that we have made this a priority again.  It makes for a better day all around.

I got Friday housekeeping done, in preperation for some weekend down time.
.
We were in all different directions on Friday night.

Michael had "Middle School Movie Night".
It is the first time that he has ever asked to do something social outside of church.
(*unless you count sports as social events)
So I dropped him, and two of his buddies from the neighborhood, off at the middle school.
It was a little bittersweet honestly.

Mike took Zion, Isaac and a friend to see the free movie on base, Secratariat.

And Sam came over and we worked on our December Daily albums.

I didn't feel well yesterday, but I drank about a half-gallon of Dr. Pepper and then stayed up way too late watching Parenthood on NBC.com  (seriously, I really enjoy that show - I think it's a good mix of real life and how extended families should support one another multi-generationally)

Again, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment