Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2nd

Friday -Soccer game

followed by a little family time.

I tried to put the tree up before we left for Saipan - well, I did put the tree up.

But the lights were jacked up.....
so much for "pre-lit"
so it sat for 2 weeks
JUST.
A.
TREE.

I did have the stockings up














and my favorite little basket of cinnamon scented pine cones.




















and the advent count-down thingy*....




















(*I do admit that the first two days had left-over Halloween candy in it)

After the soccer game -
I made a killer, gourmet frozen pizza and carrot stick dinner.

Zion was tired.
He didn't make it.














Because the grouch factor was going up rapidly ....
I agreed to lights only and ornaments tomorrow.

(in all fairness, the soccer players were tired and we all have a basic snot-nosed cold)


No comments:

Post a Comment