Monday, December 2, 2013

photo challenge

I love these and it just hit me today that I was a day late, so I searched and found this one.

























So for yesterday, day 1 (or December 1st)
Oh Christmas Tree
Actually, I posted a photo of our tree yesterday, so I pass without even knowing it!

But, in case you missed it -  our new house has a sun room and as I was closing the door to go to bed, I decided I liked the way the tree looked and snapped the photo through the door.




















December 2nd - Glitter
As I went to the tree to find something with glitter, I found myself remembering many ornaments from previous duty stations and ornament exchanges and took SEVERAL snapshots.

We have so many Navy / American / red, white and blue ornaments after 20+ years
that we have a separate tree for them!  



Diver bee!!!   


autism awareness 

Port Hueneme Seabee ornament exchange

Jan King painted this one!
NMBC 5 - Port Hueneme 

Yeah - that one is from Auburn 

Never thought I'd miss a tropical Christmas
Otherwise,  today was a typical Monday.
The boys were back to school after a 4 day weekend and hard to get moving out the door.
I worked on the normal weekend laundry pile and hit the grocery store for Turkey Pot Pie fixings to use up those last bits of turkey!  

Happy December 2nd!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment