Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Home sweet home

The last time that we were with family for the Christmas season was 2003.
The year Mike got back from Iraq.

yes, 10 years ago....we were stationed in Panama City Beach Florida for 10 short months
and enjoyed being close enough to family to drive up and visit.

Here are some family photos from our Christmas in Alabama 2013!!

cousins on my side of the family
my three and my brother Derrick's two

the newest member of the family
my step-brother's baby boy,
Brendan

some of the cousins on Mike's side
His brother Matt's kiddos
and sadly, his sister's two boys were sick
(yes, we are BOY heavy on both sides of the family!)  

Mike's brother, Matt and his family

Only part of the crew
My 86 year old grandmother center
and her 3 kids and their spouses
My mom to grandmother's left
My mom's brother to her right
Her sister behind his right shoulder
and then a smattering of grandchildren and GREAT grandchildren
Total grandchildren:  7
total greats:   12 with 2 on the way

my cousin Wes Craft took this photo of our boys
He is an excellent photographer and has had his photos published in more magazines than I know!



No comments:

Post a Comment