Sunday, December 15, 2013

PARTY!

We had a little OPEN HOUSE Christmas party on Sunday.

We have friends stationed here that we knew from Port Hueneme, Texas A&M, and Guam, so it was the best excuse I can think of to invite everyone over.

Here are a few photos of the prep - but sadly, I didn't take but two during the event, (because as always)  I was chatting!

because dipping Oreos in white chocolate can't be wrong

sugar cookies - OF COURSE!


these cookie cutters are older than I am - no really, they are.


I bake - the artist decorate

he might actually just be eating mini-M&M's ...... 

Pioneer Woman's brownie bites recipe

 Added after baking - candy cane Hershey Kiss
UH-mazing!   

partial spread
now we just need people to come!  


All of us moved here from Guam - crazy right?

FUN TIMES!~
Thank you everyone for joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment