Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3rd - Home Decor

This day was a MONDAY.

I spent 2 hours and 45 minutes standing at the Guam DMV to replace my driver's license and registration from my purse being stolen last week.

It really did make my back hurt and give me a headache.

BUT.... I kept reminding myself that somewhere in the world, some mom like me was standing in line like I was .....just to get food for her babies.  

I kept wishing they would play Christmas music or something so I could focus on something else besides the minutes ticking by....

but again,  I do know it's a "first world problem" and I am thankful that I have a van to drive!

ANYWAY.... the rest of the day was just as crazy, busy with a trip to the commissary,
two dentists appointments,
cross-country carpool,
and soccer pick-up.

I didn't even check and see what the "theme" was for today until around 9pm.

Thankfully, it was something that I could do easily.

Home Decor

(*now that I look at the picture, I am annoyed that the green ones are all together - didn't realize it before) 

My mom got this for my birthday (in May) and I have been itchy to put it out for 6 months!
I LOVE IT!

random fact about me - I never turn my tree off
once it's on and decorated, it stays on.



No comments:

Post a Comment