Saturday, December 1, 2012

December 1st 2012 - JOY


Welcome to December Daily.

A daily recap to remember our life "as it is" during the Christmas season each year.

This year, I am taking the photo challenge from "One Story Down" 
and doing a photo challenge to capture a certain element each day.

For December 1st - the word was "JOY" 

I snapped this photo of Michael's soccer teammates after their goal at the game tonight.

They were indeed, JOYOUS!


Bringing me joy on this first day of December and advent was getting all the Christmas lights put up outside today.

We turned them on as soon as we got home from the soccer game.

One day, I'll learn how to get that Christmas GLOW from my photos....instead of the BLUR...

I'm told it helps to have a tri-pod, so you don't move the camera while the shutter is sucking up light.

Maybe next year....










one year ago..... click here.

The beginnings of December Daily --- here.

No comments:

Post a Comment