Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 2nd - HANGING

December Daily - Photo of the day challenge:  HANGING

Well,  today was a busy day and I took advantage of it with my camera and the challenge for the day.

We went to church this morning.

During the afternoon, we went to Ypao Beach for a Christmas Concert.

HANGING out
HANGING ornaments
HANGING chords

HANGING over?  



Okay, I'll stop!


People went all out for the "picnic" basket contest.  There were some really cute ideas,
and then some downright full table settings complete with charger plates and full china sets.  
Of course, it wouldn't be a Christmas concert without an appearance from Santa!
And it wouldn't be a Christmas on GUAM - without a carabao!


In the evening, we went to the Festival of Lights at Harvest.



Lots of HANGING lights - I can't imagine how long it took to decorate the campus.  (A LONG TIME) but it was beautiful.  It's secretly how I wish my own yard looked....(well, it's not a secret since I just put it on a blog)   But I don't think it's possible to have "too many Christmas lights"  -  really, I don't.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment