Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10th - RED

Monday
Monday....

well,  I worked out with some buddies instead of running

...did a huge amount of laundry,
and then,
hit the commissary for groceries for the Sole Sisters Christmas party.

picked up some donated items for the foster care Christmas dinner this Sat.

and I am failing miserably at this photo thing!

I SHOULD be taking my camera places and LOOKING for something interesting that fits the theme for the day.  That's not really happening and I end up using a "file" photo or something.

ANYWAY.....

I used this picture in home decor (back on day 3)  but I like it....









and this one is from the concert at Ypao Beach
And here is a photo taken...
with my iPhone
by a 7 year old who:  
  • can't be still (obviously)
  • should have been getting ready for school
  • is not supposed to play with my phone
But it IS a red candle...... 



No comments:

Post a Comment